Adam Levine: I Take Girls To McDonalds On The First Date
1:35 pm, March 2nd, 2013
Adam Levine certainly pulls out all the stops when taking girls out for the first time.
The Maroon 5 singer reveals he likes to take his ladies to McDonalds on the first date.
Levine told Refinery29 in a recent interview, “I always like to dress up in a tuxedo and tell the girl to dress real fancy. I like to pick her up and go to McDonalds in a tuxedo.”
He explained, “It’s a good, spontaneous, romantic thing you can do that’s also cost-effective. What if you don’t like the person? It’s only the first date. It’s the first time you’re hanging out — do something quirky and romantic.”
“Her world will be so rocked. You might be able to take her to the opera afterwards. If you don’t like her, you can just take her home,” Levine added.
The singer further noted, “If you don’t like the person that much and you can tell it’s not going well, then you just drop ’em off and they’ll think it was really sweet, really cool. If you like them, you take them to the opera.”
Tell us, would you think it was “really sweet” and “really cool” to go to McDonalds on a first date?
Sound off in the comments section below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?