Adam Levine Asked About Christina Aguilera’s Weight on Howard Stern (VIDEO)
6:52 pm, February 21st, 2012VIDEO
For all the rumors about bad blood between Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera, the Maroon 5 singer doesn’t seem to have any actual issue with his fellow “The Voice” judge these days, besides playful banter on the show itself.
During a Tuesday appearance on Howard Stern’s show, the host unsuccessfully tried to bait Levine into saying something unpleasant about Aguilera’s weight.
“Why do you think she got so heavy… Is she upset? She used to be so f**king hot!” said Stern, who added, “When you’re a plus-sized woman, you can’t wear the tight clothes anymore.”
“I wouldn’t go that far,” replied Levine.
Stern asked, “Adam, what size is she?”
The rocker wisely said, ”I’m keeping my f**king mouth shut.”
Later, Levine’s girlfriend, supermodel Anne V, joined the discussion and said she was “absolutely not” worried that he’d leave her for “the next pretty girl.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man