Adam Levine Asked About Christina Aguilera’s Weight on Howard Stern (VIDEO)
6:52 pm, February 21st, 2012VIDEO
For all the rumors about bad blood between Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera, the Maroon 5 singer doesn’t seem to have any actual issue with his fellow “The Voice” judge these days, besides playful banter on the show itself.
During a Tuesday appearance on Howard Stern’s show, the host unsuccessfully tried to bait Levine into saying something unpleasant about Aguilera’s weight.
“Why do you think she got so heavy… Is she upset? She used to be so f**king hot!” said Stern, who added, “When you’re a plus-sized woman, you can’t wear the tight clothes anymore.”
“I wouldn’t go that far,” replied Levine.
Stern asked, “Adam, what size is she?”
The rocker wisely said, ”I’m keeping my f**king mouth shut.”
Later, Levine’s girlfriend, supermodel Anne V, joined the discussion and said she was “absolutely not” worried that he’d leave her for “the next pretty girl.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota