Adam Levine: Honey Boo Boo is “The Worst Thing That’s Ever Happened”
10:12 am, December 3rd, 2012
Levine’s rant began when he was asked what’s scarier — waking up one morning not famous or as one of Honey Boo Boo’s parents.
He said, “Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.”
He added emphatically, “That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened.”
But that’s not even the least of Levine’s thoughts on the reality TV family.
The singer went on to declare, “It’s complete f*cking ignorance and the most despicable way to treat your kids. F*ck those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*ck those idiots.”
“They’re just the worst. Sorry, I’m so sensitive to that—like, I don’t know, man, it’s upsetting,” he admitted.
Levine concluded, “Just to clarify, I said, “F*CK THOSE PEOPLE.”
Do you agree or disagree with Levine’s thoughts on “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna