Adam Levine: Honey Boo Boo is “The Worst Thing That’s Ever Happened”
10:12 am, December 3rd, 2012
Levine’s rant began when he was asked what’s scarier — waking up one morning not famous or as one of Honey Boo Boo’s parents.
He said, “Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.”
He added emphatically, “That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened.”
But that’s not even the least of Levine’s thoughts on the reality TV family.
The singer went on to declare, “It’s complete f*cking ignorance and the most despicable way to treat your kids. F*ck those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*ck those idiots.”
“They’re just the worst. Sorry, I’m so sensitive to that—like, I don’t know, man, it’s upsetting,” he admitted.
Levine concluded, “Just to clarify, I said, “F*CK THOSE PEOPLE.”
Do you agree or disagree with Levine’s thoughts on “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?