Adam Levine: Honey Boo Boo is “The Worst Thing That’s Ever Happened”
10:12 am, December 3rd, 2012
Levine’s rant began when he was asked what’s scarier — waking up one morning not famous or as one of Honey Boo Boo’s parents.
He said, “Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.”
He added emphatically, “That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened.”
But that’s not even the least of Levine’s thoughts on the reality TV family.
The singer went on to declare, “It’s complete f*cking ignorance and the most despicable way to treat your kids. F*ck those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*ck those idiots.”
“They’re just the worst. Sorry, I’m so sensitive to that—like, I don’t know, man, it’s upsetting,” he admitted.
Levine concluded, “Just to clarify, I said, “F*CK THOSE PEOPLE.”
Do you agree or disagree with Levine’s thoughts on “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Hilarious Celebrity Tweets