Adam Levine: Honey Boo Boo is “The Worst Thing That’s Ever Happened”
10:12 am, December 3rd, 2012
Levine’s rant began when he was asked what’s scarier — waking up one morning not famous or as one of Honey Boo Boo’s parents.
He said, “Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it’s good. So many people witness atrocities and can’t take their eyes away from them, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.”
He added emphatically, “That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That’s. Ever. Happened.”
But that’s not even the least of Levine’s thoughts on the reality TV family.
The singer went on to declare, “It’s complete f*cking ignorance and the most despicable way to treat your kids. F*ck those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*ck those idiots.”
“They’re just the worst. Sorry, I’m so sensitive to that—like, I don’t know, man, it’s upsetting,” he admitted.
Levine concluded, “Just to clarify, I said, “F*CK THOSE PEOPLE.”
Do you agree or disagree with Levine’s thoughts on “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable