CLAIM: Adam Levine Cheated on Supermodel Girlfriend with Bartender
4:33 pm, December 2nd, 2011
According to a so-called “insider,” Levine and Shobair were introduced by a promoter and “partied together at Tattoo in D.C. after hitting some local bars in Baltimore. Then they went back to the promoter’s house in Annapolis and hooked up.”
But the only actual evidence of “The Voice” coach even meeting Shobair are some photos of the two hanging out together – in public.
Shobair herself is making no claims of anything scandalous, Life & Style never identifies the promoter, and the magazine waited more than a month after Levine and Shobair posed for pictures together to declare that he had somehow ”betrayed” his girlfriend.
A rep for Levine tells Gossip Cop the cheating story is “false and not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z