CLAIM: Adam Levine Cheated on Supermodel Girlfriend with Bartender
4:33 pm, December 2nd, 2011
According to a so-called “insider,” Levine and Shobair were introduced by a promoter and “partied together at Tattoo in D.C. after hitting some local bars in Baltimore. Then they went back to the promoter’s house in Annapolis and hooked up.”
But the only actual evidence of “The Voice” coach even meeting Shobair are some photos of the two hanging out together – in public.
Shobair herself is making no claims of anything scandalous, Life & Style never identifies the promoter, and the magazine waited more than a month after Levine and Shobair posed for pictures together to declare that he had somehow ”betrayed” his girlfriend.
A rep for Levine tells Gossip Cop the cheating story is “false and not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?