Adam Levine: I Used My Sleeping Fiancée’s Thumbprint To Play Candy Crush (VIDEO)
1:30 pm, December 5th, 2013VIDEO
Adam Levine has an unhealthy addiction… to Candy Crush.
The Maroon 5 singer opened up about his obsession with the game on Thursday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
Levine told the host his fiancée Behati Prinsloo was “sleeping the other night,” but he really needed to play Candy Crush on her phone.
The rocker shared, “This is so sad. You know how they have the thumbprint IDs on the iPhone? I needed to buy more lives!”
Levine continued, “She was asleep so I kind of gingerly [used her thumbprint]. She kind of half woke up and was like, ‘What are you doing?!,’ and I was like, ‘I’m playing Candy Crush! It’s very important!’”
“The Voice” star also revealed that Prinsloo “burst into laughter” when he told her he was People’s Sexiest Man Alive (likely right after Gossip Cop broke the news five days ahead of the mag’s announcement).
Check out the funny video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank