Adam Levine and Anne V Have NOT Split, Despite Rumors
5:08 pm, February 10th, 2012
According to rumors, the couple had a major falling out in January and split.
The story became bigger after ”The Voice” judge attended a Super Bowl party without Vyalitsyna last weekend.
But a rep for Levine tells Gossip Cop the split reports are “not true,” adding, “they are still together.”
Vyalitsyna, otherwise known as Anne V, has even excitedly tweeted about “The Voice.”
The couple has been dating since 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents