Adam Lambert Says He’s “Embarrassed By Drunkenness” in Finland
11:13 am, December 23rd, 2011
Following an altercation outside the club Don’t Tell Mama in the early morning hours of Thursday, Lambert and Koskinen were separated by the cops, and taken to two different police station jails.
Lambert has now tweeted, “Violence is not to be taken lightly. Embarrassed by drunkenness. No punches thrown, no injuries and no charges.”
The “American Idol” runner-up, however, seems to be changing his tune a little.
Yesterday, in a tweet featuring several pseudo-mathematical equations, Lambert noted that he and Koskinen were having “hangover burgers” and “laughing” about their fight.
In that same tweet, he wrote, “jail + guilt + press = lesson learned.”
Do you think he genuinely feels bad about acting poorly, or is he’s more embarrassed by the press coverage?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?