Adam Lambert Arrested in Finland After Club Fight With Boyfriend
4:56 am, December 22nd, 2011
Lambert and Koskinen began arguing at the Helsinki gay club Don’t Tell Mama (or DTM, as it’s also known).
They then brawled outside the club, and Lambert allegedly even smacked bystanders who tried to break up the fight.
The police came shortly after 4 a.m. and carted off Lambert and Koskinen to separate police station jails.
The two have since been released.
It’s unclear what precipitated the fight, but Gossip Cop is still investigating what happened between the “American Idol” runner-up and his boyfriend, a former Finnish “Big Brother” winner.
Lambert tried to make light of the situation on Twitter Thursday, writing, “Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Most Memorable Celeb Eyebrows