Adam Lambert Arrested in Finland After Club Fight With Boyfriend
4:56 am, December 22nd, 2011
Lambert and Koskinen began arguing at the Helsinki gay club Don’t Tell Mama (or DTM, as it’s also known).
They then brawled outside the club, and Lambert allegedly even smacked bystanders who tried to break up the fight.
The police came shortly after 4 a.m. and carted off Lambert and Koskinen to separate police station jails.
The two have since been released.
It’s unclear what precipitated the fight, but Gossip Cop is still investigating what happened between the “American Idol” runner-up and his boyfriend, a former Finnish “Big Brother” winner.
Lambert tried to make light of the situation on Twitter Thursday, writing, “Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre