Adam Lambert Arrested in Finland After Club Fight With Boyfriend
4:56 am, December 22nd, 2011
Lambert and Koskinen began arguing at the Helsinki gay club Don’t Tell Mama (or DTM, as it’s also known).
They then brawled outside the club, and Lambert allegedly even smacked bystanders who tried to break up the fight.
The police came shortly after 4 a.m. and carted off Lambert and Koskinen to separate police station jails.
The two have since been released.
It’s unclear what precipitated the fight, but Gossip Cop is still investigating what happened between the “American Idol” runner-up and his boyfriend, a former Finnish “Big Brother” winner.
Lambert tried to make light of the situation on Twitter Thursday, writing, “Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look