Adam Lambert Arrested in Finland After Club Fight With Boyfriend
4:56 am, December 22nd, 2011
Lambert and Koskinen began arguing at the Helsinki gay club Don’t Tell Mama (or DTM, as it’s also known).
They then brawled outside the club, and Lambert allegedly even smacked bystanders who tried to break up the fight.
The police came shortly after 4 a.m. and carted off Lambert and Koskinen to separate police station jails.
The two have since been released.
It’s unclear what precipitated the fight, but Gossip Cop is still investigating what happened between the “American Idol” runner-up and his boyfriend, a former Finnish “Big Brother” winner.
Lambert tried to make light of the situation on Twitter Thursday, writing, “Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet