Adam Lambert Arrested in Finland After Club Fight With Boyfriend
4:56 am, December 22nd, 2011
Lambert and Koskinen began arguing at the Helsinki gay club Don’t Tell Mama (or DTM, as it’s also known).
They then brawled outside the club, and Lambert allegedly even smacked bystanders who tried to break up the fight.
The police came shortly after 4 a.m. and carted off Lambert and Koskinen to separate police station jails.
The two have since been released.
It’s unclear what precipitated the fight, but Gossip Cop is still investigating what happened between the “American Idol” runner-up and his boyfriend, a former Finnish “Big Brother” winner.
Lambert tried to make light of the situation on Twitter Thursday, writing, “Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms