Adam Carolla Tears Into Occupy Wall Street and Its “Self-Entitled Monsters” (AUDIO)
6:35 pm, December 1st, 2011AUDIO
Adam Carolla is no fan of Occupy Wall Street.
In a nearly 10-minute profanity-laced tirade, the comedian and podcast host tears into Occupy Wall Street and its participants, whom he calls “f***ing a**holes” and “f***ing self-entitled monsters.”
Carolla feels we’re now living in a generation in which “everyone gives everyone a participation trophy, and then everyone feels good about themselves, but it’s not based on anything.”
Check out Carolla’s rant below, and tell us if you agree or not with what he says.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained