WATCH: Ace Young Proposes to Diana DeGarmo on American Idol Finale!
9:34 pm, May 23rd, 2012
Host Ryan Seacrest called the pair, who began dating in 2010, on stage, and mentioned the two moved in together.
Young then said he thought this was the ideal time for something else – a proposal!
“I want to make this last forever, and I will do anything in my power to have the most amazing life together, if you will have me,” Young said while down on one knee.
DeGarmo immediately accepted through her tears.
“I’m so speechless right now,” she said after Young put the engagement ring on her finger. “My makeup’s running!”
DeGarmo finished second on the third season of “Idol” in 2004, while Young placed seventh in 2006′s fifth season.
The two met while co-starring in the musical Hair on Broadway.
Check out the below video!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails