WATCH: Ace Young Proposes to Diana DeGarmo on American Idol Finale!
9:34 pm, May 23rd, 2012
Host Ryan Seacrest called the pair, who began dating in 2010, on stage, and mentioned the two moved in together.
Young then said he thought this was the ideal time for something else – a proposal!
“I want to make this last forever, and I will do anything in my power to have the most amazing life together, if you will have me,” Young said while down on one knee.
DeGarmo immediately accepted through her tears.
“I’m so speechless right now,” she said after Young put the engagement ring on her finger. “My makeup’s running!”
DeGarmo finished second on the third season of “Idol” in 2004, while Young placed seventh in 2006′s fifth season.
The two met while co-starring in the musical Hair on Broadway.
Check out the below video!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court