WATCH: Ace Young Proposes to Diana DeGarmo on American Idol Finale!
9:34 pm, May 23rd, 2012
Host Ryan Seacrest called the pair, who began dating in 2010, on stage, and mentioned the two moved in together.
Young then said he thought this was the ideal time for something else – a proposal!
“I want to make this last forever, and I will do anything in my power to have the most amazing life together, if you will have me,” Young said while down on one knee.
DeGarmo immediately accepted through her tears.
“I’m so speechless right now,” she said after Young put the engagement ring on her finger. “My makeup’s running!”
DeGarmo finished second on the third season of “Idol” in 2004, while Young placed seventh in 2006′s fifth season.
The two met while co-starring in the musical Hair on Broadway.
Check out the below video!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides