Academy of Villains Called “Best” Of America’s Got Talent YouTube Night
9:33 pm, August 14th, 2012VIDEO
“America’s Got Talent” returned on Tuesday with 12 acts pulled from YouTube, but according to the judges, only one made the night worthwhile.
Theater-based hip-hop dance company Academy of Villains blew away the panel and the audience with their routine, which featured the troupe dressed almost as if they were extras from Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” video.
And the audition was (almost) as exciting.
“Finally something to crow about,” Howard Stern exclaimed after the performance, which had been preceded by a number of mediocre — and just plain terrible — acts.
Mandel said the dancers were “the best thing about tonight’s show,” and even begged viewers to vote them into the semi-finals.
Check out the video below, and tell us if Academy of Villains has your vote.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 10 Of The Most Shocking Celebrity Deaths