Academy of Villains Called “Best” Of America’s Got Talent YouTube Night
9:33 pm, August 14th, 2012VIDEO
“America’s Got Talent” returned on Tuesday with 12 acts pulled from YouTube, but according to the judges, only one made the night worthwhile.
Theater-based hip-hop dance company Academy of Villains blew away the panel and the audience with their routine, which featured the troupe dressed almost as if they were extras from Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” video.
And the audition was (almost) as exciting.
“Finally something to crow about,” Howard Stern exclaimed after the performance, which had been preceded by a number of mediocre — and just plain terrible — acts.
Mandel said the dancers were “the best thing about tonight’s show,” and even begged viewers to vote them into the semi-finals.
Check out the video below, and tell us if Academy of Villains has your vote.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair