Abraham Lincoln Slated to Kill Vampires on Big Screen
5:00 pm, March 2nd, 2010
Burton plans to adapt a new book called “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter” for the big screen. The novel, written by “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” author Seth Grahame-Smith, envisions Honest Abe as a “highly trained” vampire assassin.
According to Publishers Weekly, the story follows Lincoln after his other is killed by a supernatural predator, provoking in the future president a “bloody but curiously undocumented lifelong vendetta against vampires.”
Helping Burton produce “Lincoln” will be Timur Bekmambetov, director of Wanted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest celebrity news!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?