Aaron Rodgers: “I’m Not Gay” (LISTEN)
6:16 pm, December 31st, 2013
Aaron Rodgers has responded to Internet rumors claiming he’s gay.
The star Green Bay Packers quarterback addressed the topic after outlets like HollywoodLife and RadarOnline spread unsubstantiated speculation romantically linking Rodgers to a man named Kevin Lanflisi, his friend and onetime roommate.
In a Tuesday interview with an ESPN radio affiliate in Wisconsin, Rodgers laughed off the rumor.
“I’m just going to say, I’m not gay,” Rodgers told the host. “I really, really like women.”
He later added, “There’s always going to be silly stuff out there in the media.”
Don’t we know it.
Listen to Rodgers’ interview below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents