Aaron Rodgers: “I’m Not Gay” (LISTEN)
6:16 pm, December 31st, 2013
Aaron Rodgers has responded to Internet rumors claiming he’s gay.
The star Green Bay Packers quarterback addressed the topic after outlets like HollywoodLife and RadarOnline spread unsubstantiated speculation romantically linking Rodgers to a man named Kevin Lanflisi, his friend and onetime roommate.
In a Tuesday interview with an ESPN radio affiliate in Wisconsin, Rodgers laughed off the rumor.
“I’m just going to say, I’m not gay,” Rodgers told the host. “I really, really like women.”
He later added, “There’s always going to be silly stuff out there in the media.”
Don’t we know it.
Listen to Rodgers’ interview below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom