Aaron Carter Enters Treatment Facility
11:56 pm, January 23rd, 2011
Aaron Carter has entered treatment.
The singer and former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant is in a facility “to heal some emotional and spiritual issues,” according to a statement released by his manager Johnny Wright.
“He has chosen to enter a facility where he feels he will get the guidance and cleansing he needs that will help him on the music journey he’s about to take,” adds Wright.
Carter has battled substance abuse in the past, and was arrested for investigation of marijuana possession in 2008.
He is the younger brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms