Aaron Carter Enters Treatment Facility
11:56 pm, January 23rd, 2011
Aaron Carter has entered treatment.
The singer and former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant is in a facility “to heal some emotional and spiritual issues,” according to a statement released by his manager Johnny Wright.
“He has chosen to enter a facility where he feels he will get the guidance and cleansing he needs that will help him on the music journey he’s about to take,” adds Wright.
Carter has battled substance abuse in the past, and was arrested for investigation of marijuana possession in 2008.
He is the younger brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents