Aaron Carter: I Was Jumped and Beaten by New Kids on the Block Fans! (PHOTOS)
12:01 pm, June 24th, 2013PHOTOS
Aaron Carter was allegedly jumped and beaten by New Kids on the Block fans in Boston over the weekend.
The singer posted photos to Facebook and Instagram showing his black eye and bruised knuckles after the incident, which apparently began as a boy band territory dispute.
According to TMZ, Carter and a friend were leaving dinner on Saturday when four adult men approached, with one alleged assailant supposedly declaring, “I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids.”
Carter is currently touring as a solo performer; his brother, Nick, is a member of Backstreet Boys.
He told TMZ, “I think my knuckles might be broken, but that’s what they get. People think I’m a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I’m still standing.”
Carter posted a pic of his bruised hand and eye to Instagram, writing to one New Kid on the Block, “Eh @jordanKnight this one of your homies? He got his ass handed to him last night but his boys got me.. #Soldier.”
See Carter’s photos of the carnage below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties