A Good Day to Die Hard Wins Holiday Weekend Box Office
9:00 am, February 17th, 2013BOX OFFICE
A Good Day to Die Hard will win the four-day holiday weekend box office.
Bruce Willis’ fifth outing as indestructible cop John McClane will rake in $28.2 million.
That’s enough to beat the Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy comedy Identity Thief, which will take second with $27.7 million.
Coming in third is the Julianne Hough-Josh Duhamel romance Safe Haven with $25.4 million.
The animated Escape From Planet Earth and the zombie love story Warm Bodies have nabbed fourth and fifth places with $20.5 million and $11 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 are new release Beautiful Creatures ($8.6 million), Side Effects ($7.4 million), Silver Linings Playbook ($7.5 million), Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters ($4 million) and Zero Dark Thirty ($3.7 million).
What did you see this holiday weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson