A Good Day to Die Hard Wins Holiday Weekend Box Office
9:00 am, February 17th, 2013BOX OFFICE
A Good Day to Die Hard will win the four-day holiday weekend box office.
Bruce Willis’ fifth outing as indestructible cop John McClane will rake in $28.2 million.
That’s enough to beat the Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy comedy Identity Thief, which will take second with $27.7 million.
Coming in third is the Julianne Hough-Josh Duhamel romance Safe Haven with $25.4 million.
The animated Escape From Planet Earth and the zombie love story Warm Bodies have nabbed fourth and fifth places with $20.5 million and $11 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 are new release Beautiful Creatures ($8.6 million), Side Effects ($7.4 million), Silver Linings Playbook ($7.5 million), Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters ($4 million) and Zero Dark Thirty ($3.7 million).
What did you see this holiday weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails