A Good Day to Die Hard Wins Holiday Weekend Box Office
9:00 am, February 17th, 2013BOX OFFICE
A Good Day to Die Hard will win the four-day holiday weekend box office.
Bruce Willis’ fifth outing as indestructible cop John McClane will rake in $28.2 million.
That’s enough to beat the Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy comedy Identity Thief, which will take second with $27.7 million.
Coming in third is the Julianne Hough-Josh Duhamel romance Safe Haven with $25.4 million.
The animated Escape From Planet Earth and the zombie love story Warm Bodies have nabbed fourth and fifth places with $20.5 million and $11 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 are new release Beautiful Creatures ($8.6 million), Side Effects ($7.4 million), Silver Linings Playbook ($7.5 million), Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters ($4 million) and Zero Dark Thirty ($3.7 million).
What did you see this holiday weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet