98 Degrees Reuniting for One-Time Show
11:14 am, June 20th, 2012AUDIO
98 Degrees is reuniting – for a one-time-only show.
It will mark the boy band’s first performance in nearly seven years.
The Lachey brothers made the announcement on Wednesday morning during a call in to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest.”
But, as Gossip Cop previously reported and Nick later confirmed, the group is NOT getting back together for a full-fledged summer tour.
That said, the brothers revealed they are open to the possibility of playing more shows somewhere down the line — if everyone’s schedule can be accommodated.
“Most of us have families or kids on the way,” explains Drew, ”so it really is about making sure that everybody can take care of their own responsibilities at home, and with their family, and with their private lives.”
“If we can get together and do more that would be great. We’ve missed working with each other, performing together,” continues Drew. “So, we’re always open to that opportunity.”
Listen to the interview below, and tell us what you think of 98 Degrees’ reunion plans.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank