98 Degrees Reuniting for One-Time Show
11:14 am, June 20th, 2012AUDIO
98 Degrees is reuniting – for a one-time-only show.
It will mark the boy band’s first performance in nearly seven years.
The Lachey brothers made the announcement on Wednesday morning during a call in to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest.”
But, as Gossip Cop previously reported and Nick later confirmed, the group is NOT getting back together for a full-fledged summer tour.
That said, the brothers revealed they are open to the possibility of playing more shows somewhere down the line — if everyone’s schedule can be accommodated.
“Most of us have families or kids on the way,” explains Drew, ”so it really is about making sure that everybody can take care of their own responsibilities at home, and with their family, and with their private lives.”
“If we can get together and do more that would be great. We’ve missed working with each other, performing together,” continues Drew. “So, we’re always open to that opportunity.”
Listen to the interview below, and tell us what you think of 98 Degrees’ reunion plans.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship