90210 Canceled, Series Finale to Air in May
6:46 pm, February 28th, 2013
“90210,” the CW reboot of the original hit “Beverly Hills 90210,” has been canceled.
The series, starring Shenae Grimes and AnnaLynne McCord, will conclude in May after five seasons.
“The CW has had five great seasons with America’s favorite zip code, 90210,” president Mark Pedowitz said in a statement.
He continued, “I’d like to thank the talented cast, producers, and crew for all their hard work and dedication to the series. We are very proud of the West Beverly High alumni.”
It’s expected that the show’s farewell will include a retrospective, which would air with the finale on May 13, reports TVLine.
In the show’s initial seasons, original “90210″ cast members Jennie Garth, Shannen Doherty and Tori Spelling all made appearances, before producers decided to focus exclusively on the new cast.
Are you sad “90210″ is ending, or did you prefer the original?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?