50 Cent Gives Surprise Concert at Boys & Girls Club in Brooklyn (VIDEO)
3:15 pm, November 9th, 2012VIDEO
The performer gave a surprise show at a Boys & Girls Club in Brooklyn, delighting the kids as part of the Yahoo! Crash Concerts series.
“Maybe I can inspire a few people today,” said 50 Cent before emerging on stage.
Judging by the screams of his little fans, we’d say they were happy to see him.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?