50 Cent Donating Two Million Meals For Million Facebook “Likes”
6:36 pm, October 18th, 2011
50 Cent wants to feed the world.
The rapper and entrepreneur’s energy drink line, Street King, previously announced its goal of providing a billion meals for hungry children over the next five years by donating a meal for every purchase.
Today, 50 Cent declared that he would jump start the initiative by donating a meal for every Facebook “like” Street King gets over the next week.
Even better – if the campaign meets its goal of 1 million “likes” in 1 week, Fiddy has vowed to double the donation, meaning he’d pay for an additional million meals.
If you want to help out with the “Hustle to 1MM,” check out Street King’s Facebook page.
Check out 50 Cent’s Street King announcement in the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress