50 Cent Donating Two Million Meals For Million Facebook “Likes”
6:36 pm, October 18th, 2011
50 Cent wants to feed the world.
The rapper and entrepreneur’s energy drink line, Street King, previously announced its goal of providing a billion meals for hungry children over the next five years by donating a meal for every purchase.
Today, 50 Cent declared that he would jump start the initiative by donating a meal for every Facebook “like” Street King gets over the next week.
Even better – if the campaign meets its goal of 1 million “likes” in 1 week, Fiddy has vowed to double the donation, meaning he’d pay for an additional million meals.
If you want to help out with the “Hustle to 1MM,” check out Street King’s Facebook page.
Check out 50 Cent’s Street King announcement in the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet