50 Cent Pleads Not Guilty To Domestic Violence Charges
1:15 pm, August 5th, 2013
The formal plea comes after the rapper’s attorney strongly denied the allegations to Gossip Cop.
In June, 50 Cent allegedly attacked Daphne Joy, the mother of his second child, inside her home.
According to the police, the rapper caused damage to her property, breaking chandeliers, a TV and other furniture.
During Monday’s proceedings, the judge ordered 50 Cent to turn over all his guns.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank