50 Cent Pleads Not Guilty To Domestic Violence Charges
1:15 pm, August 5th, 2013
The formal plea comes after the rapper’s attorney strongly denied the allegations to Gossip Cop.
In June, 50 Cent allegedly attacked Daphne Joy, the mother of his second child, inside her home.
According to the police, the rapper caused damage to her property, breaking chandeliers, a TV and other furniture.
During Monday’s proceedings, the judge ordered 50 Cent to turn over all his guns.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?