50 Cent Pleads Not Guilty To Domestic Violence Charges
1:15 pm, August 5th, 2013
The formal plea comes after the rapper’s attorney strongly denied the allegations to Gossip Cop.
In June, 50 Cent allegedly attacked Daphne Joy, the mother of his second child, inside her home.
According to the police, the rapper caused damage to her property, breaking chandeliers, a TV and other furniture.
During Monday’s proceedings, the judge ordered 50 Cent to turn over all his guns.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look