50 Cent Hospitalized, Alludes to Surgery
6:52 pm, May 16th, 2012PHOTOS
50 Cent has been hospitalized and will apparently have surgery, although the reasons have not been confirmed.
In a series of tweets on Wednesday, the rapper-mogul posted pictures of himself (see right and below) in a hospital bed and referenced an imminent operation.
“I’m in the hospital but my gangsta grillz LOST TAPE is done so it will be out on time,” wrote Fiddy.
He then tweeted, “I don’t want to go into surgery.”
50 Cent added, “Do not do a @djdrama gangsta grillz is all I get. Ain’t this a b*tch. I give 15 tracks you give me this,” accompanied by a picture of the rapper with stuffed animals.
Gossip Cop has reached out for details about his hospitalization, but even his own rep could not discuss its nature.
Hopefully it’s nothing too serious.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet