50 Cent Hurt in Car Accident (PHOTOS)
9:20 am, June 26th, 2012
50 Cent was involved in a car accident on Monday night, winding up in the hospital after a truck rear-ended his SUV on the Long Island Expressway in New York.
The rapper was put on a stretcher and taken to a medical facility in Queens following the collision.
A rep for 50 Cent released a statement saying, “He was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for minor neck and back injuries. He was released this morning and is doing fine.”
The truck driver, who was also treated, told police his load shifted and he lost control of the vehicle, according to ThisIs50.com.
MORE PHOTOS BELOW
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin