10-Year-Old Rap Duo 2Unique Called “Next Big Thing” on America’s Got Talent (VIDEO)
10:04 pm, July 2nd, 2013VIDEO
2Unique may have just gotten their big break on Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent.”
The rap duo — DJ Young 1 and Lela Brown, both just 10 years old — wowed the judges with their performance of “It’s Tricky” and “Boom Boom Pow.”
“You go, girl!” exclaimed Mel B. “You’ve got attitude! You’ve got swag!”
Howie Mandel marveled at their ages, noting, “That’s unbelievable that you’re 10 years old. Together you’re 20 and you do have the swag of a 20-year-old.”
Heidi Klum declared both “beyond cool,” and Howard Stern took the praise even further, saying, “As a judge I’m always looking for the next big thing, and I’m gonna say, I think you just might be the next big thing.”
“That’s how talented I think the two of you are,” he continued, going on to add, “If anyone belongs in Vegas, it’s you two, and then on the stage at Radio City Music Hall.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident