10-Year-Old Rap Duo 2Unique Called “Next Big Thing” on America’s Got Talent (VIDEO)
10:04 pm, July 2nd, 2013VIDEO
2Unique may have just gotten their big break on Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent.”
The rap duo — DJ Young 1 and Lela Brown, both just 10 years old — wowed the judges with their performance of “It’s Tricky” and “Boom Boom Pow.”
“You go, girl!” exclaimed Mel B. “You’ve got attitude! You’ve got swag!”
Howie Mandel marveled at their ages, noting, “That’s unbelievable that you’re 10 years old. Together you’re 20 and you do have the swag of a 20-year-old.”
Heidi Klum declared both “beyond cool,” and Howard Stern took the praise even further, saying, “As a judge I’m always looking for the next big thing, and I’m gonna say, I think you just might be the next big thing.”
“That’s how talented I think the two of you are,” he continued, going on to add, “If anyone belongs in Vegas, it’s you two, and then on the stage at Radio City Music Hall.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank