Carrie Underwood, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande to Perform at 2013 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
12:45 pm, November 4th, 2013
Carrie Underwood and Fall Out Boy will be among the performers during the 87th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
They’ll be joined by Ariana Grande, Gavin DeGraw, Fifth Harmony, Austin Mahone, the Goo Goo Dolls, and Florida Georgia Line.
Cher Lloyd, Kellie Pickler, Megan Hilty, Kristin Chenoweth and Joan Jett will also make appearances, alongside Jimmy Fallon and The Roots with the cast of “Sesame Street.”
Underwood will be accompanied by her co-stars from the upcoming live production of The Sound of Music.
Oh, there’s more.
The cast of “Duck Dynasty” will also take part.
And new balloons for 2013 will include SpongeBob SquarePants, Snoopy with Woodstock, and portraits from The Wizard of Oz in honor of the classic movie’s 75th anniversary.
The parade will begin at 9 a.m. ET in New York City on Thursday, November 28, and Gossip Cop will have full coverage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank