Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry Lead 2013 iHeartRadio Festival Lineup (FULL LIST)
9:46 am, July 15th, 2013
Justin Timberlake and Katy Perry lead the star-studded lineup for the 2013 iHeartRadio Music Festival.
The two-day event — to be held on September 20 and 21 at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Arena — will feature top acts ranging from Miley Cyrus and Elton John to Chris Brown and Tim McGraw.
The lineup promises a little something for everyone, with other artists such as Muse, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha, and a special appearance by Queen with Adam Lambert.
For the first time ever, the festival will also feature a “fan village,” in addition to the main stage, where Cyrus, Avril Lavigne and more will perform.
Check out the FULL LIST of performers below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Special live appearance by Queen and Adam Lambert
Other special surprise guests
iHeartRadio Music Festival Village (multiple stages)
Twenty One Pilots
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court