Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry Lead 2013 iHeartRadio Festival Lineup (FULL LIST)
9:46 am, July 15th, 2013
Justin Timberlake and Katy Perry lead the star-studded lineup for the 2013 iHeartRadio Music Festival.
The two-day event — to be held on September 20 and 21 at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Arena — will feature top acts ranging from Miley Cyrus and Elton John to Chris Brown and Tim McGraw.
The lineup promises a little something for everyone, with other artists such as Muse, Bruno Mars, Ke$ha, and a special appearance by Queen with Adam Lambert.
For the first time ever, the festival will also feature a “fan village,” in addition to the main stage, where Cyrus, Avril Lavigne and more will perform.
Check out the FULL LIST of performers below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Special live appearance by Queen and Adam Lambert
Other special surprise guests
iHeartRadio Music Festival Village (multiple stages)
Twenty One Pilots
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids