iHeartRadio Festival 2013 LIVE STREAM!
7:39 pm, September 20th, 2013LIVE STREAM
The 2013 iHeartRadio Music Festival kicks off in Las Vegas on Friday at 7 p.m. Pacific, 10 p.m. Eastern.
Among those slated to perform are Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Queen, Chris Brown, Elton John, and Keith Urban.
The festivities continue Saturday with more performances from Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, and several more top acts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting