Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Fun. Among 2013 Grammy Performers
11:13 am, January 9th, 2013
The singers are among the awards show’s scheduled performers, along with Fun., Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys.
All five acts are also up for multiple awards.
More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
The Grammys, hosted by LL Cool J, will air live on February 10.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'