Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Fun. Among 2013 Grammy Performers
11:13 am, January 9th, 2013
The singers are among the awards show’s scheduled performers, along with Fun., Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys.
All five acts are also up for multiple awards.
More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
The Grammys, hosted by LL Cool J, will air live on February 10.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage