Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Fun. Among 2013 Grammy Performers
11:13 am, January 9th, 2013
The singers are among the awards show’s scheduled performers, along with Fun., Mumford & Sons, and The Black Keys.
All five acts are also up for multiple awards.
More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
The Grammys, hosted by LL Cool J, will air live on February 10.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting