Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley “Feud,” Take Shots at Miley Cyrus, Twerking
8:49 pm, November 6th, 2013VIDEO
The co-hosts, returning to the CMA Awards stage together for the sixth time, came out feuding and went out to note that celeb fights are all the rage these days from Miley Cyrus and Sinead O’Connor to Jimmy Kimmel and Kanye West.
The pair even created some fake feuds, between Kelly Clarkson and new stepmother-in-law Reba McEntire, and Darius Rucker and Julianne Hough.
It all came to an end when Paisley got himself injured.
“I twerked my back. I twerked it good,” said the crooner.
What could follow that?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z