Forbes Unveils 11 Highest-Paid Actors List
5:33 pm, July 3rd, 2012
Forbes has released its annual list of the highest-paid actors, and this week’s chief tabloid subject, Tom Cruise, happens to be #1.
The Rock of Ages and Jack Reacher star, who celebrates his 50th birthday on Tuesday, earned a staggering $75 million between May 2011 and May 2012, according to the magazine.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Adam Sandler are tied for second place on the list with impressive $37 million 12-month earnings.
The Forbes rankings are based on estimates, so the Top 10 (11, actually) is not engraved in stone.
But it’s still an interesting snapshot of who Hollywood’s biggest earners are at the moment.
Check out the full list below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?