Forbes Unveils 11 Highest-Paid Actors List
5:33 pm, July 3rd, 2012
Forbes has released its annual list of the highest-paid actors, and this week’s chief tabloid subject, Tom Cruise, happens to be #1.
The Rock of Ages and Jack Reacher star, who celebrates his 50th birthday on Tuesday, earned a staggering $75 million between May 2011 and May 2012, according to the magazine.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Adam Sandler are tied for second place on the list with impressive $37 million 12-month earnings.
The Forbes rankings are based on estimates, so the Top 10 (11, actually) is not engraved in stone.
But it’s still an interesting snapshot of who Hollywood’s biggest earners are at the moment.
Check out the full list below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples