Chaz Bono, Cher, Ellen, Josh Hutcherson & More at 2012 GLAAD Awards (PHOTOS)
6:27 pm, April 22nd, 2012PHOTOS
The event, organized by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), recognizes positive portrayals of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community in journalism and entertainment.
Among the night’s other honorees was Josh Hutcherson, who received the Vanguard Award for increasing the “visibility and understanding of the LGBT community” through the Straight But Not Narrow organization.
Ellen DeGeneres, Milla Jovovich, Betty White, Ali Larter, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Kat Graham were just some of the other stars to walk the red carpet at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel.
Check out the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together