Adele Beats Taylor Swift For Best-Selling Album of 2012 (PHOTOS)
8:57 pm, January 3rd, 2013PHOTOS
Adele reigned supreme in 2012 — for the second year in a row.
After having 2011′s best-selling album in the United States, the singer’s 21 was the top-seller in 2012 as well.
Adele’s chart-topping reign marks the first time one album has sold the most copies two years in a row since Nielsen Soundscan began keeping track in 1991.
With 4.41 million copies sold last year, 21 beat out Taylor Swift’s Red, which sold 3.31 million.
Which other acts sold the most albums in 2012?
Check out the gallery of the Top 5 below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet